Revv Amplification G4 High Gain Distortion
Revv’s Red Channel 4 is a thick gain monster that still has the nuance to cover oldschool tones. The G4 is an amp-voiced pedal based on this tone used by premier touring & recording guitarists worldwide. Applying feedback we’ve received from the G3 – we’ve developed the polar opposite to its surgical, mid-forward Purple Channel voicing. The G4 is a great place to start for thick saturated amp-like tones & a complement to the G3 or any existing rig.
- Voicing based on Revv’s signature “Red Channel” from the Generator 120 & 100
- Thick, sustaining, amp-like tone
- Used by premier metal, rock, prog, blues, fusion, country, punk, & pop artists worldwide
- 3 band EQ, 3 aggression modes, volume, & gain
- 9v center negative tip (external power supply only)
- Easy to dial – get good tone quickly
- Blue LED for status confirmation
- Reflective red, laser-etched, powder coated chassis
- Optimized for analog, digital, & hybrid rigs
- Follow-up to the best-selling G3, applying all of the feedback & research from that to an all-new amp-like pedal.
- Top-mounted jacks
- Built to last – 1 year warranty. Durable, tested construction
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.