Zander Circuitry Junipero Modulation
Welcome to wobbliness. Want modulation? You’ve got it. The Junipero is a one-of-a-kind multi-modulation powerhouse with eight unique takes on classic effects that you know and love. From chorus and vibrato to flange and ring modulation. You’ll recognise them all in the Junipero, but with an added twist that takes things to a whole new level of woozy.
Versatility doesn’t have to come with complexity. And with the Junipero, it doesn’t. An intuitive, easy-to-use interface makes dialling in different sounds a breeze, and with five onboard presets, you can switch between your favourite settings on the fly for instant, effortless changes in direction. (Plus, it’s MIDI-compatible, with access to up to 128 presets via a MIDI controller.)
To give you even more control, the CTRL knob alters a different secondary parameter, depending on the effect you’re using. One knob. Limitless potential.
Every effect is tempo-controllable, with five subdivisions to choose from (quarter, eighth, dotted eighth, triplet, and sixteenth notes).
- Chorus/vibrato (with detune): Voiced to replicate the analog chorus pedals that defined the ‘80s, for better or worse. The CTRL knob acts as a detune control to ramp up the intensity or create a doubling effect.
- Multi-voice chorus: 4-voice chorus with a lush, intricate sound that borders on flanger territory at certain settings. The CTRL knob is a mix control for voices 3 and 4.
- Flanger: Versatile flanger that runs the gamut from through-zero to classic ‘jet plane’ flange, with wide-ranging rate and depth controls that put you in the cockpit. The CTRL knob blends between through-zero, chorus/flange and classic sounds.
- Phaser: A classic 10-stage phaser that focuses on rate and depth versatility to give you the freedom to explore new frontiers. The CTRL knob acts as a feedback control that lets you create vocal phasing effects.
- Tremolo: Variable tremolo that lets you choose the wave, rate, and depth that float your boat. The CTRL knob lets you pick the perfect blend between classic sine wave and repeat percussion effects.
- Harmonic tremolo: It’s a classic for a reason. Amp-style harmonic tremolo that splits the high and low frequencies for instant harmonic heaven. The CTRL knob is a ‘Q’ frequency control that you can use to create vocal, auto-wah tones.
- Vibrato & tremolo: Two classic sounds. Synchronised. Perfect for the notoriously hard-to-achieve sound of a rotating speaker. The CTRL knob takes care of the tremolo’s depth, to give you even more flexibility.
- Ring modulator (with aliaser): Get crazy with an LFO-controlled ring modulator that includes an independent aliaser for glitchy goodness. The CTRL knob makes you the master of the aliaser’s blend and frequency. Warn your neighbours.
Oh, and before we forget. The Junipero knows that two signals are better than one. It’s fully stereo, and every effect makes good use of that to split your signal in wonderfully whacky ways that’ll have you tweaking for hours.
You can also pick between buffered and true bypass (assignable per preset). If all that functionality isn’t enough for you, plug in an expression pedal, decide what parameter you want to control (you can pick any of them), and get wild. You can even control the effect selection with an expression pedal, if you’re feeling brave.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.