Vertex Effects Tour Elite Pedalboard MKII with TE3 Riser 29" x 15" (w/Cutout)
Regular price $399.99
Not all items are stocked at our Deerfield Beach location. If you're local, please contact us before visiting.
Amazingly lightweight for its size, the Vertex Effects Pedalboards are smart pedalboard solution whether you're a touring pro or just gigging on the weekends. The optional hinged risers are particularly helpful for complex pedal setups — position it over pedals or devices you don't need to access while you're playing (like power supplies, pedals controlled via switcher or true bypass looper, or "always-on" pedals), and give youself more surface area to place pedals that you do need access to. The MKII Pedalboards and Risers also feature an innovative panel redesign, allowing you slot positioning for Vertex buffer modules and power modules wherever you need them, in the lightest weight platform on the market, crafted from lightweight aircraft aluminum with a durable powder coat finish.
Tour Elite Pedalboard (29" X 15") with TE3 Hinged Riser (29" x 9" x 3.5") with 11" cutout for Wah/Vol/EXP
- PEDALBOARD SIZE - 29" (W) x 15" (L)
- HINGED RISER SIZE - TE3: 29" (W) x 9" (L) x 3.5" (H) with 11" cut out for any two treadle style pedals (wah, volume, or expression pedals)
- COMPATIBLE CASES - SKB iSeries 3016 | Gator GTSA-MIX203006
- WEIGHT - 7.5 lbs.
- MATERIAL - Aircraft Aluminum
- ORIGIN - Handmade in Lancaster, California, USA
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.