[USED] Two Notes Torpedo Captor Reactive Loadbox DI and Attenuator, 8 Ohm
Everything that makes a real amp rule over all the other alternatives is retained. You can even record silently late at night. Gone is the backache from the loadout, complaints from neighbours, venue staff or even bandmates and the frustration of not being able to sound at one’s best trying to reduce the volume.
Torpedo Captor was designed to cover the needs of direct recording or miking any kind of guitar or bass amp, in a live or studio situation.
- Input impedance: 4, 8 or 16 Ohms
- Admissible power: 100W RMS
- Cooled by fan, thermal security: the amp and musician work in security.
Input / Output
- Speaker Input: 1/4″ Jack unbalanced (TS, Tip/Sleeve)
- Speaker Att: 1/4″ Jack unbalanced (TS) – Attenuation: -20dB.
- Speaker Thru: 1/4″ Jack unbalanced (TS) – Directly connected to Speaker Input. Disconnects the loadbox when used.
- Line Output: 1/4″ Jack balanced (TRS) – Impedance: approx 1 kOhms – Without speaker simulation
- DI Output: XLR balanced – Impedance: 600 Ohms – With or without speaker simulation
- Guitar or Bass, analog, based on acclaimed Torpedo virtual cabinets
- Power is required only for the XLR DI output and speaker simulation.
- Phantom power or DC jack, 2.1×5.5mm, negative center.
- Current : 5mA
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.