[USED] Two Notes Le Lead 2-Channel Hi-Gain Tube Preamp Pedal
Le Lead’s Channel A shines on the fusion of a clean to slight crunch tone of a perfect melody. Kicking in Channel B unleashes the fury of a super tight modern high gain amp, enhanced with the powerful mid sweep Eq. Hot Fusion takes it all over the top; huge gain, sustain and with the combined EQ’s, everything from metal to all out fuzz at your fingertips. Will you be able to master its strength?
The selection of a preamplifier is the core of your overall tone and thus requires the greatest attention. When building a complete floor rig, only the very best will make the cut. The Two notes preamplifiers are a True High Voltage Design running internally at 200 volts to preserve the interaction between you and your guitar while working perfectly with your other effect pedals. Each of the four different versions deliver the unique tube warmth, dynamics, and the musical compression from the amps we know and love, now in a more convenient pedal package. And, of course, you can use them as an elaborate tube overdrive, in front of your favorite amplifier!
The A and B channels are totally independent, each with their own voicing and eq section: Bass and Treble on A, Bass, Mid with Mid Sweep and Treble for B. On Channel A you will find a lower gain tube stage with a pre-gain EQ using a more vintage design approach, while Channel B offers more gain and a very powerful post-EQ (with mid sweep). The exclusive Fusion modes open new horizons.
Each preamp features 2 channel footswitches, A and B. Simultaneously pressing A and B will ac- tivate the Fusion mode. Pressing A, B or A and B will also send a specific Midi Program Change command, that can be used to select a preset on your Midi multi-effects and/or Torpedo C.A.B. . In addition, the preamplifier may respond to a Program Change sent from another Midi device al- lowing a seamless integration into any pedalboard switching system. Combining several Two notes preamps on your pedalboard makes things really interesting.
Connected via Midi, each preamp will listen to the others. They can be configured in Multi-channel mode: pressing A on preamp 1 will by- pass preamp 2, like the channels of an amplifier. Alternately, when this mode is off: traditional on/off switching for all preamps, a preamp can be a boost/overdrive for the one that follows.
Two notes is first and foremost a team of music lovers who are all great admirers of musicians. We are highly qualified engineers, technicians, and musicians, whose purpose is to facilitate the life of guitar and bass players without infringing on their playing habits. Our mission consists in providing them with studio-grade products that are specifically designed for the guitar and bass.
This analog speaker simulation is specifically voiced for your Le Preamp Model, and based on our Torpedo simulator. This speaker simulation affects the DI output and the Headphones output.
- Tube - Ruby 12AX7AC5 HG
- Tone control - A channel : Passive Bass/Treble tonestack B channel : Passive Bass/Treble tonestack – Active Mid/Sweep control – Gain : -18 to +6 dB – Freq : 300Hz à 1.5kHz
- Input / Output
- Input : Jack 6.35 mm unbalanced (TS, Tip/Sleeve) – Impedance : 1 MOhms
- Return : Jack 6.35mm unbalanced (TS) – Max input level : 17 dBu – Impedance : 2,2 MOhms – Unbuffered, directly connected to Output when active
- Output : Jack 6.35 mm unbalanced (TS) – Max output level : 11 dBu – Impedance : 300 Ohms
- Thru : Jack 6.35 mm unbalanced (TS) – Unbuffered, directly connected to Inpu
- Send : Jack 6.35 mm unbalanced (TS) – Max output level : 11 dBu – Impedance : 300 Ohms
- DI Output : XLR, balanced – Impedance : 600 Ohms – Max output level : 10 dBu
- Phones : Jack 3.5 mm stereo (TRS, Tip/Ring/Sleeve)
- Power - Mains power adaptor DC Jack 2.1mm, negative center Input voltage : 12V DC Power consumption : approx. 6W Current draw : 500mA
- Dimensions & weight - Width x depth x height: 124 x 189 x 50 (mm) – 4.88 x 7.44 x 1.97 (in) Weight : 750g – 1.65 lb
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.