[USED] Old Blood Noise Endeavors Minim Immediate Ambient Machine
Looking back on an inspiring year of collaboration with Datachoir, Old Blood Noise Endeavors created Minim, a new pedal built from the foundation laid out by Rêver. Inside is a newly voiced reverb with harmonic tremolo, a modulated delay with nearly infinite repeats available, and a reverse section selectable between normal speed or double speed. Sat next to the Rêver, it’s like a long lost sibling. Put both on your board and see how well they get along.
- A modulated reverb with controls for mix, modulation, and decay
- A post-reverb modulated delay with controls for volume, delay time, and feedback
- A reverse section with controls for mix and speed (for double time effects), activated with a clever footswitch for momentary or latching operation
- Order switching to put reverse first in the chain for ambient wash or last in the chain for glitchy textures
- Expression jack for external control of the Reverse mix
- Internal trimpot to control output level
- Relay bypass switching and standard 9VDC center negative power
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.