[USED] ISP Technologies Hum Extractor + Decimator G Noise Reduction Pedal
Sale price $365.60 Regular price
Not all items are stocked at our Deerfield Beach location. If you're local, please contact us before visiting.
ISP Technologies introduces the revolutionary patent pending HUM EXTRACTOR™ + DECIMATOR G, two channel, ultimate noise reduction system. After years of musicians fighting the major noise problem of power line frequency hum, ISP Technologies eliminates this dreaded noise with the new patent pending HUM EXTRACTOR™. Power line frequency hum is most commonly caused by stray magnetic fields generated from transformers or power lines in close proximity to the instrument pickups. While Hum Bucking pickups have been in use for years to help reduce this problem, if the level of hum is severe, even Hum Bucking pickups are not enough and many players still prefer the sound quality and tone of single coil pickups.
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: 470K OHM
- INPUT LEVEL TRIM: 21.5db / input level -8dbu to +13.5dbu
- MAXIMUM INPUT SIGNAL: +13.5dbu
- NOISE FLOOR: - 104dbu A WTD
- DYNAMIC RANGE: 117db A WTD
- DECIMATOR / MAX NOISE RED: 80db
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20Hz – 20KHz = +0 / -.5db
- OUTPUTS: Max Level +13.5dbu
- DIMENSIONS: 7.15” W x 1.85” H x 4.5” D
- WEIGHT: 1.2 lbs
- POWER: 9VAC RMS / 1.5 AMPS
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.