[USED] Ibanez PNB14EOPN Performance Series Parlor Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar, Open Pore Natural
Despite the compact body size, the PNB14E Parlor bass guitar has an impressively powerful acoustic volume. The "open pore" finish, as well as the African mahogany top, back and sides, contribute greatly to the overall tone. The neck joint being located at the 12th fret means the bridge connects at the center of the lower bout, which maximizes sonic resonance.
The "open pore" finish creates a more vintage feel, allowing the natural texture of the wood to be felt. The satin finish of the mahogany neck helps facilitate fast and smooth position changes. The Ibanez Under Saddle Pickup accurately reproduces the acoustic nature of the bass, while the Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp provides the extra punch of onboard EQ, and the convenience of an easy-to-read digital tuner located on the upper bout.
- body shape - Parlor body
- top - Okoume top
- back & sides - Okoume back & Okoume sides
- neck - PNB Maple neck
- fretboard - Laurel fretboard
- bridge - Laurel bridge
- inlay - White dot
- soundhole rosette - Black & White multi
- tuning machine - Chrome Die-cast tuners
- nut material - Plastic
- number of frets - 18
- saddle material - Plastic
- bridge pins - Black with white dot
- strings - D'Addario® EXPPBB190GS
- string space - 19mm
- pickup - Ibanez Under Saddle
- preamp - Ibanez AEQ-2T preamp w/Onboard tuner
- output jack - 1/4" output
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.