[USED] Hamstead Soundworks Odyssey Intergalactic Driver Overdrive
Our obsession with tone and electronic design has driven us to push the boundaries of what a drive pedal can be. This is Odyssey: One analogue circuit by Peter Hamstead, countless classic and contemporary tones. With interactive controls for unbelievable versatility, Odyssey can take you on a journey from clean boost with tone shaping, to classic rock, through to heavy metal, and all the way to oversaturated fuzz. The sweet spot is wherever you want it to be - whether you simply want to find your sonic nirvana, or embark on an epic adventure of discovery.
- 3 Clipping Circuits
- 18dB of Clean Treble & Bass Boost
- 18dB of Clean Treble & Bass Cut
- Mid Boost Overdrive
- Rock Overdrive & Distortion
- Powerful Guitar & Amp Tone Shaping
- Transparent Overdrive
- Medium Gain Overdrive
- Fuzz & Octavia
- Metal & Doom Distortion
- All-analogue design by Peter Hamstead
- Inspired & voiced by Tim Steer
- Features an optical OptoKick footswitch from our friends at TheGigRig, for silent and reliable switching.
Odyssey has been extensively tested with a large range of familiar guitars and amplifiers to ensure that it will work great with any setup.
- All-analogue design
- Dimensions: 68w x 120d x 63h mm
- Weight: 465g
- Power Requirement: 9V DC ONLY, 55mA (Centre Negative)
- Input Impedance: 600K Ohm
- Output Impedance: < 300 Ohm
- Warranty: 1 Year
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.