[USED] Gretsch G9500 Limited Edition Jim Dandy, Oxblood
Perfect for both picked and fingerstyle playing, the Jim Dandy features a non-cutaway basswood body with X-bracing for a powerful and resonant voice, and a topload walnut bridge with compensated synthetic bone saddle for even intonation along the length of the neck. Joining the body at the 12th fret, the “C”-shape nato neck hosts a comfortable, smooth-playing walnut fingerboard with vintage-style frets and pearloid dot inlays.
Wrapped in a remarkable Oxblood finish, the G9500 also has 1950s-style vintage open-gear die-cast tuning machines, nickel hardware and single-ply aged white pickguard featuring a “G” graphic.
Comfortable to play, and full of woody vintage tone with full-sounding bass, the Jim Dandy will inspire hours of playing joy.
- Edition: Limited
- Body Shape: Parlor
- Body Top: Basswood
- Back and Sides: Basswood
- Body Finish: Semi-Gloss
- Bracing: X-Bracing
- Upper Bout: 9.63” (244.6 mm)
- Lower Bout: 13.11” (333 mm)
- Waist: 8.25” (210 mm)
- Neck: Nato, “C” Shape
- Neck Finish: Semi-Gloss Color Matched
- Fingerboard: Black Walnut
- Frets: 18, Vintage Style
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Scale Length: 24” (610 mm)
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Open-Gear Die-Cast
- Bridge: Walnut Top-Load with Compensated Saddle
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Aged White with “G” Graphic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Strings: D’Addario® EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.