[USED] EVH Wolfgang Standard Electric Guitar, Stryker Red
Offering many of the blazing features as its more expensive brethren, the Wolfgang WG Standard has a basswood body with special “comfort cut” forearm contour for maximum playing ease. Its bolt-on baked maple neck with graphite-reinforcement rods holds strong against the ravages of temperature and humidity, while a conveniently located spoke wheel at the base of the neck makes for quick and painless truss rod adjustments. Designed for comfortable playability and speed, the Wolfgang WG Standard also features an oiled finish on the back of the neck and a 12”-16” compound radius baked maple fingerboard with rolled edges, 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays.
Dual EVH® Wolfgang humbucking pickups mounted directly to the body increase vibration transfer, resulting in sustain for days on end. Two black knurled control knobs have been dialed-in to Van Halen’s exacting specifications—the smooth-feeling 500k pots make it easy to find a unique sound while retaining the crisp high-end sparkle of the Wolfgang pickups. The EVH-branded Floyd Rose® Special bridge and R2 locking nut consistently keep the guitar in tune through the deepest whammy dives and horse whinnies.
Tested live onstage where it counts, the Wolfgang WG Standard is decked out for playing performance and comfort, and available in new head-turning Silver Sparkle or Stryker Red finishes with black headstocks and black hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Basswood body with special “comfort cut” forearm contour
- Graphite-reinforced bolt-on baked maple neck
- Neck is carved and rolled to Eddie Van Halen’s specifications with an oiled finish on the back
- 12”-16” compound radius baked maple fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment spoke wheel
- Direct mount EVH® Wolfgang® bridge and neck humbucking pickups
- Three-way toggle switch, single volume control with treble bleed circuit and single tone control
- EVH-branded Floyd Rose® Special bridge and R2 locking nut
- Available in Silver Sparkle or Stryker Red with black headstocks and black hardware
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.