[USED] Eventide Rose Modulated Delay
Rose is a compact modulated digital delay pedal featuring a unique design Eventide calls Bit Bucket Brigade. Instead of the traditional approach using a DSP chip, this design borrows from bucket brigade techniques but is free of its inherent limitations. Surrounded with analog circuitry for a warm thick sound, this approach facilitates extreme modulation of the clock yielding reverse delay and wild swings of delay by modulating the delay multiplier – the results are a completely unique sound.
Eventide’s Rose is rare and vibrant, unleashing a palette of sounds and textures unattainable by solely digital means. With six tactile knobs, a delay multiplier button, phase invert/reverse playback button and a shape button offering five different modulation sources, Rose inspires petals of creativity to bloom. Rose also features five presets, MIDI control and a fully assignable aux switch/expression pedal input for the ultimate in flexible versatility, on stage or in the studio. Do you have what it takes to tame this wild Rose? Plug in and experience botanical bliss!
- Analog dry path
- Analog Mix, Filter, and Feedback
- Five customizable factory presets
- Standard delay times from 10 sec to 10 μsec
- Modulation sweep from 1/2 to 2x the standard delay time, simultaneously modulating pitch across a full octave +/-
- Selectable modulation source: Sine / Square / Random / Envelope / External (CV)
- Reverse delay function for backwards delays
- Invert function flips the phase of the delayed signal
- Delay Multiply (2X, 3X, 4X, 5X) for delays up to 50 sec
- Assignable Hotswitch: Tap Tempo / Infinite Repeat / A/B switching / LFO Hold / LFO Reset
- Input Level Select Switch: Line / Instrument
- TRS Input: Expression Pedal / Auxiliary Switch / MIDI
- Selectable Bypass: Relay / Buffered / Input Kill
- USB: MIDI / Software Updates / Preset Manager
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.