[USED] Eventide PowerMax by Cioks Pedal Power Supply
The Eventide PowerMAX pedal power supply sets a new standard for how powerful and small a power supply can be. Now, imagine a pedalboard with seven H9s... How crazy would that be...? Crazy cool, we say. And no problem for the PowerMAX. Of course pedals from our competitors work just as well. Not only that, it can charge your smartphone or tablet at the same time. And even though it will likely live under your pedal board, it still looks hot while keeping cool, clean and consistent under the most intense of loads.
At less than half the weight and size of its predecessor, the PowerFactor 2, PowerMAX has 44% more power. This incredible achievement is possible using CIOKS compact SMPS technology. It delivers 38.4, clean, quiet, reliable watts of power, capable of supplying up to seven high current pedals. Each outlet is switchable to 9, 12, 15 or 18V. And yes, it works worldwide (85-265V).
- 7 isolated outlets, each offering voltages 9, 12, 15 or 18V
- High current 660mA @ 9V on all 7
- Powers multiple Eventide, Strymon or other high current pedals
- USB outlet for charging a smartphone or tablet
- 100V, 120V or 230V mains operation for worldwide use
- Ultra-low noise, no mains transformer hum
- Advanced LED monitoring of each outlet
- Extremely low profile, only 25mm (1 inch) thick
- 13 Flex cables included, 5 for Eventide pedals
- Optional CIOKS GRIP (patent pending) for easy mounting with Pedaltrain
- Pedaltrain and Templeboards compatible
- Includes mounting screws and template
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.