[USED] CIOKS DC10 Pedal Power Supply
DC10 is a professional multi-output power supply for effect pedals. It has 10 regulated and well-filtered DC outlets configured in 8 isolated sections. With a total of 1.600mA it’s a perfect solution for bigger rigs with pedals only using a DC power source. Its three powerful sections with 400mA each will power pedals with special requirements like Strymons, Eventides, TC Electronic Nova-series pedals or TC Helicon pedals, Moogerfoogers, Radial Tonebone pedals or others without the need of special cables. Selectable with a switch DC10 offers voltages 9, 12 and 15V, and combined with the included Stack Flex or Series adapter Flex also 18 and 24V. The first 4 isolated outlets offering 4x100mA are perfect for standard 9V low current pedals.
- 10 outlets configured in 8 isolated sections
- Toroidal transformer with additional electromagnetic field shielding
- 3 powerful DC sections with 400mA each
- 15V option for Radial Tonebone pedals
- Short circuit protection of all outlets
- Advanced LED monitoring of each section
- Temperature monitoring
- 120 or 230V mains voltage operation
- A total of 16 Flex cables included
- Split Flex for powering two pedals of one outlet included
- Stack Flex and Series adapter Flex for powering 18 or 24V pedals included
- Compatible with Pedaltrain and Temple Audio pedalboards
- Mounting bracket and all pedalboard mounting hardware included
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.