[USED] Aston Microphones Origin Large Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Sale price $239.99 Regular price
Not all items are stocked at our Deerfield Beach location. If you're local, please contact us before visiting.
The Aston Origin is a high-performance cardioid condenser microphone utilising a one inch (1″) gold evaporated capsule. It's versatile enough to use with any instrument and, for singer-songwriters, excels on acoustic guitar and vocals. Its hand-selected capsule is paired with high-end transformerless circuitry using only the finest components.
The Origin is designed to deliver direct, smooth and intimate sound… for a supremely natural and transparent recording.
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
- Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/-3dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 18dB A-Weighted
- Sensitivity at 1kHz into 1kohm: 23.7mV/Pa
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 127dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (rel. 94dB SPL): 76dB A-Weighted
- Pad Switch: 10dB
- Low-Cut Filter: 80Hz
- Product length: 125 mm / 4.92 in
- Product width: 54 mm / 2.13 in
- Product weight: 450 g / 0.99 lb
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.