Thorpy FX The Bunker Overdrive
Regular price $269.00
Not all items are stocked at our Deerfield Beach location. If you're local, please contact us before visiting.
The BUNKER is a MKII version of the Brown source drive pedal. It is smaller, louder and more tonally flexible. The tonal flexibility is provided through a texture control that allows you to have whichever type of drive sound you want from original Brown Source style drive through to thicker and more harmonically rich drive. The tonestack bypass is on a footswitch for two switchable sounds as well as a three way toggle switch for further tonal sculpting.
Each Bunker pedal offers the following features:
- Four knobs to control Volume, Drive, Tone, Texture.
- Two footswitches, one for on/off and the other for tone stack bypass.
- A three way toggle switch to change tonal character when the texture control is set high.
- A beautiful laser cut black anodised aluminium enclosure wrapped in a metallic brown base.
- Engineered to be robust but functional with recessed knobs, sloped front and top mounted jacks.
- 9-volt operation and standard DC input
Size: (W)65mm x(L)125mm x(H)53mm (top of Knobs)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.