Swindler Effects Magic City V2 Delay
Harry Houdini once said that what the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes. Enter the MAGIC CITY DELAY, featuring onboard tap, three tap divisions, tap in / tap out functionality, and a price point that is (quite frankly) unheard of. This is no trick.
- Version 2
- SMD Circuit Construction for increased reliability and consistency.
- Board mounted pots, toggle, audio jacks, and LED for rock solid construction.
- Reduced effect noise floor.
- Reduced bypass pop potential.
- Improved sound clarity and openness.
- Upgrade to Vimex pots, DC jack, and soft foot-switch.
- Upgrade to Neutrik jacks.
Dark, lush repeats are the name of the game. Controls include Repeats, Mix, Time, and Filter. Our unique Filter control can be used to alter the overall tone of the repeats, as well as filter in or out the tape-like artifacts produced at longer delay times. The 3-way Tap Division switch is used to toggle between Quarter, Dotted Eighth, or Eighth Note divisions.
To summarize: luscious, dark repeats; analog voicing; three tap divisions; soft touch, true-bypass switching; on-board tap tempo; and external tap in / tap out. All with a tiny, glorious footprint. Is this sorcery, you ask? Perhaps. Perhaps it is.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.