Swindler Effects Iron Drive V2 Overdrive
Pure iron isn't found in nature; it has to be blasted from a heap of oxidized minerals and dirt in a 2500˚ furnace. The IRON DRIVE is our take on the tubescreamer circuit, and we refined it tirelessly until there was nothing left but pure, brilliant tone.
- Version 2
- SMD Circuit Construction for increased reliability and consistency.
- Board mounted pots, toggle, audio jacks, and LED for rock solid construction.
- Reduced effect noise floor.
- Reduced bypass pop potential.
- Improved sound clarity and openness.
- Upgrade to Vimex pots, DC jack, and soft foot-switch.
- Upgrade to Neutrik jacks.
We've included three distinct clipping options, separate Bass and Treble controls, and upgraded to soft touch, true-bypass switching, so the only sound you'll hear will be the singing of your guitar.
Leaving the clipping switch in the middle position gives you a biting crunch that is just subtle enough to be dangerous. With the clipping switch set to the up or down positions, the Iron Drive is capable of supplying mountains of unrelenting tone, with grit as powerful as the iron smelters who inspired our design.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.