Revv Amplification D20 Guitar Amplifier Head, White
An inspiring all-tube clean & crunch amp with Two notes Torpedo-Embedded reactive load & virtual cabinets.
- All tube. ~9lbs. 20 or 4 watt operation.
- World-class clean & crunch tones developed with Nashville session greats.
- Two notes reactive load & virtual cabinets built in.
- FX Loop, MIDI, & more.
- Build your own rig with amp-voiced pedals for high gain.
- Traditional, cab-less, or hybrid. Recording, live, & home. D20 has you covered.
The D20 is the world’s first Two notes Torpedo-Embedded amplifier. This all-tube head has an optional reactive load for organic feel & tone when playing without a cab & hosts virtual cabinets onboard for direct recording, silent playing, & live performance without a microphone. We set out to build an amp that not only has this new modern featureset but sounds incredible on its own as a standalone amplifier. The result is something convenient & great sounding at the lowest price point Revv has ever had.
- Inspiring Clean & Crunch tones developed with Nashville sessions guitarists
- Perfect platform for your favorite gain pedals
- 3-band EQ + Volume & Gain controls
- Push/Pull gain pot for 2nd crunchier voicing
- Switchable from 20 to 4 watts
- 2 6v6 – 2 12ax7
- Buffered Series FX Loop
- Switchable 4/8 Ohm speaker jack
- Embedded Two notes Reactive Load & Virtual Cabinets
- Go direct to Front of House, interface, or headphones – without a cabinet.
- Hundreds of virtual mics, speakers, cabinets, EQ, reverb, & more available.
- XLR Balanced Direct Output, USB, & Ground Lift for Torpedo Embedded
- 6 Pre-Loaded Virtual Cabinets selectable via front knob – all customizable. Or up to 128 via MIDI.
- 100ms Virtual Cabinet length
- “Pre & Post” switch selects whether (in reactive load direct mode only) the power amp is in the signal chain. This is so you can take advantage of Two notes’ power amp simulation & dramatically change the character of the D20 with virtual tubes such as EL84, if you like.
- Reactive Load automatically engages when speaker is not detected to preserve amp
- Select Between Internal & Speaker Load
- Level-Adjustable Headphone Out
- Small, Light, & Durable
- 6.3125″x7.5″x12.3125″ including knobs, not including handle
- High Quality Transformers
- Easily Accessible Rear-Bias Test
- Easily Accessible Fuse
- Durable, Lightweight Aluminum Enclosure
- Weighs ~9lbs
- LED-Illuminated Badge
- International Voltages Available
- 1 Year Warranty
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.