Paradox Effects Futura Envelope Chorus
Futura is a full analog effect that features a world of Chorus/Vibrato tones, while giving you an interactivity option with the envelope of your guitar signal. This modulation goddess summons textures far beyond conventional, shimmery classic chorus, vibrato bar bendings, slimy warbles, and even tones resembling the scratching on a vinyl record.
She has two hearts, a BBD chip for the effect processing and an embedded envelope follower circuit, more than a feature, it’s a specialized engine that behaves in a multiparametric fashion, with combinational options interconnected with the LFO’s parameters reacting to your guitar picking, Rate (R), Depth (D), Rate+Depth simultaneously (R+D), And even choosing the direction of each swell (downward or upward).
The blend control was intended to be something special, this ancient self-conscious entity, gave life to this control as a manipulator of space and time, moving this parameter will give you modern and classic chorus tones to distant age vibrato feelings, a broken tape record where nostalgia and dreams are made.
More than a modulation device, it's an organism that lives as an extension of your creations.
- LEVEL: Controls the overall output of the pedal.
- BLEND: 100% dry effect to the left, 100% wet to the right.
- RATE: Controls de LFO's speed.
- DEPTH: Controls the intensity of the modulation.
- ENVELOPE: Activate the envelope follower engine and all its comprised controls, using this Switch as Momentary or On-Off thanks to our newly designed smart commutator circuit. Now you can access Futura's second heart with the full blast or subtle touch of your instrument.
- SENSITIVITY: Controls the response to your picking dynamics, more responsive to the right, less to the left. The sensitivity of the envelope will also determine the amount of pitch shifting on the modulation, going from subtle bendings to seasick pulses.
- R | R+D | D: Selects which parameters will be affected by the envelope follower, Rate, Depth, or Rate + Depth simultaneously.
- Rꜜꜛ: Selects the direction of the envelope swell for the rate control. Increase or Decrease de rate amount.
- Dꜜꜛ: Selects the direction of the envelope swell for the depth control. (Up) Increase the depth amount with your instrument’s dynamics. (Down) Decrease the depth amount with your instrument’s dynamics **when the depth control is around noon, you'll hear a totally intended futuristic clicking sound, now you can play with your picking to make some vinyl scratching sounds that come and go.**
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.