Paradox Effects Defibrillator Fuzz
Can’t wait to melt your friend’s faces while you shred? Tired of living under the subordination of classic distortions like the big muff or the tube screamer?
Defibrillator is a Fuzz you need to hear, with light emmiting diodes (LED) to distort your instrument with the unusual Antiresonant Tonestack that makes your guitar travel through a world of textures with radical changes, this makes the Defibrillator a fuzz with many Fuzzes within.
- VOLÚMEN - Controls the output level of the effect.
- TONE - The Antiresonant Filter of the Defibrillator takes the effect through totally different dimensions; at 7 o’clock you’ll have a muff lacking high frequencies, as you turn the knob clockwise, the high end starts to appear, drastically changing the Fuzz’s hue, this tone control is HIGHLY responsive.
- SENSIBILIDAD - A control designed to soften the distortions harshness when the instrument has active pickups, or can be used as a conventional gain control.
- Octave Down Oscillation - Besides from all mentioned, switching to this mode turns your instrument almost like synthesizer with a fat and octave tone.
- SHOCK - A boost that besides giving even more output level, colors the tone of your fuzz, chaos and destruction.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.