Neunaber Neuron Gain Intelligence Preamp
Neuron achieves a seamless array of incredible amp tones in a compact pedal — from sparkling clean to heavy distortion and everything in between. A multistage, dynamic gain architecture yields unparalleled control over the desired amount of distortion — effortlessly producing harmonic structures that range from subtle to dense and complex. One of its most salient features is its feel, which is almost hyper-realistic when compared to an amplifier.
Neuron is the culmination of years of research and development. We studied the gain circuits of pedals and amps — both tube and solid state — to learn not only how they sound good, but why. We developed new and unique algorithms to test our findings, then refined these algorithms based on what we learned.
- Single-knob compression constrains the drive level for smooth, consistent tone.
- Adjustable studio-quality noise reduction
- Tilt EQ adapts your tone to various setups without changing presets.
- Defeatable speaker simulator for running direct
- Three-band EQ plus tightness and presence
- Up to 6 presets can be stored and recalled via the footswitch. Up to 24 presets can be recalled via MIDI controller.
- All controls are accessible via MIDI (two 2.5 mm TRS to 5-pin DIN adapters are included)
- True bypass
- Small, pedalboard-friendly footprint
- Requires standard 9V pedal power supply (not included)
- Designed and manufactured in California USA
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.