Neunaber Expanse Modulation and Reverb
What is Expanse? It's a reverb, an echo, a shimmer and a chorus. It's all of these and more! Expanse can be programmed as any effect in Expanse Software: Reverb (Wet, hall, plate, spring, modulated), Shimmer, Echo, with/without reverb, Chorus or Detune with/without reverb, Flanging, Phasing, Phased Doubling and Tremolo.
- Stereo or mono input and output
- Three controls, function depending on effect
- Access to 4 programmable effects with 2 presets each via the ExP Controller (sold separately)
- Mix knob goes to 100% effect
- Selectable true bypass (no trails) or buffered bypass (with trails)
- Selectable footswitch behavior, independent of effect (see User Guide)
- Very high input impedance: no "tone suck"
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Small footprint
- Requires standard 9V or 12V pedal power supply (not included)
- Made in Orange County, California USA
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.