Laney DB200H 200 Watt Fet/Tube Bass Amplifier Head
Regular price $629.99
Not all items are stocked at our Boca Raton location. If you're local, please contact us before visiting.
The Laney DIGBETH DB200H celebrates our heritage in bass. Compact, powerful, ultra-modern functionality paired with vintage appeal. The DB200H packs clarity, punch and a wide dynamic range. The DB200H appeals to modern bass players looking for a range of FET and Tube tones not previously available in a super compact, powerful and portable bass amp.
- Tilt is a dynamic, powerful SEE SAW EQ control. This control has a central neutral position. Turning the control clockwise increases the overall mid to high frequencies and decreases the lows thereby giving your sound more presence, which can be useful for cutting through live band situations. Turning the control anti clockwise reduces the overall mid to high frequencies and increases the lows making your overall sound rounder.
- XLR D.I. out - balanced
- Headphones socket
- FX loops are important as they allow you to add effects to the signal path in a specific place between the pre-amp and the output section on an amplifier. This is where FX loops are important as it allows you to put time-based FX after the distorted pre-amp section. For example, delayed distortion sounds different to distorted delay – try it.
- Balanced DI output with source switching
- The XLR-DI out allows you to connect your amplifier to a PA system or recording interface, without the need for mic-ing. A ground lift switch allows you to reduce or remove any unwanted hum due to earth loops.
- 200 Watts RMS
- FET & TUBE pre amp sections - footswitchable
- Mixable FET & TUBE pre amp sections
- Selectable MID pre-shape EQ curves
- TILT 'EQ Seesaw' function
- XLR Balanced DI out Pre/Post selectable
- 3.5mm phones out
- 3.5mm stereo Aux IN
- FX loop
- Combi Socket (Speakon Compatible twist lock and 6.3mm Jack)
- Ground Lift
- Remote footswitch socket
- 2 channels
- Tube Drive & Volume
- FET Volume
- Item dimensions: 180mm x 300mm x 210mm (HWD)
- Carton dimensions: 235mm x 470mm x 300mm (HWD)
- Item weight: 4.1kg
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.