JPTR FX Silvermachine Dual Gain Stage Fuzz
Iconic sounds are often a product of struggle and compromise. They are unmistakable, genuine and have the potential to leave a mark on society. They are bold, out of place and larger than life. They fight back, claim their prize but never abandon their humble beginnings. They are the SILVERMACHINE - Dual Gain Stage Fuzz!
- Dual-gain-stage Fuzz - from low-gain sizzle, to beefy Bender tones and all the way to screaming octa-fuzz sounds
- Two Gain knobs - acts as two highly interactive gain filters for endless fuzzy combinations
- Master Volume - we all know louder is better!
- Eye-catching vintage enclosure
- Powered by regular 9 V DC PSU (centre -, 2.1 mm, <50 mA current draw)
SILVERMACHINE is a new interpretation of a time-tested attitude. Featuring two gain stages in a parallel circuit, competing for an unrefined and unbuffered vintage fuzz conquest. With one shared master volume to keep it simple but never stupid, the SILVERMACHINE´s gain knobs act as a filter, delivering tones that range from sizzling drives to rich, dynamic fuzz.
Pushing the gain stages even further brings out the upper octave, instantly reminiscent of the wild Woodstock days, with a twist of Beatnik club nights and Lo-Fi Psychedelic Garage seances.
The SILVERMACHINE retells Fuzz history in a modern iteration. Its versatility carries tones between Benders and Faces, but infinitely less compressed and deliberately open in character. A first in less aggressive gain spectrums for JPTR FX, and definitely the most versatile. Its humble looks may be deceiving, for this spacecraft can take you anywhere - past, future and present alike.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.