Jackson SL2P Limited Edition Wildcard Series Soloist, Transparent Black Burst
Cutting an elegant figure, the SL2P features an ergonomically contoured alder body and poplar burl top in a Transparent Black Burst finish with masked-off natural binding and color matched pointy headstock. The neck-through-body construction design improves sustain and intonation and features an attractive and rock-solid five-piece maple/wenge/maple/wenge/maple neck with graphite reinforcement and a painted gloss to natural satin gradient finish on the back for smooth playability.
Hosting 24 jumbo frets and an outlined pearloid sharkfin at the 12th fret, its 12”-16” compound radius bound ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out. For the touring musicians, Luminlay® side dots provide fret guidance even on the darkest of stages, while a conveniently-placed heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel makes neck relief tweaks a breeze.
A pair of multi-voiced Fishman® Fluence® Modern PRF-MHB pickups are directly mounted to the body for improved vibration transfer. This re-imagined set delivers the most sought-after humbucking tones, from modern active pickup sounds to super-hot high-output humbucking tones. Explore this instrument’s versatile voice with a three-way toggle switch, single volume control and tone control with push/pull knob to switch from an active to passive tone for more dynamic picking attack.
Resetting the bar of what’s possible in guitar design, this limited edition SL2P also comes with a Floyd Rose® Original double-locking tremolo bridge system, Gotoh® sealed die-cast tuners, Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons and brooding black hardware.
- Series: Limited Edition Wildcard
- Body Shape: Soloist™
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Top: Poplar Burl
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: 5-Piece Maple/Wenge/Maple/Wenge/Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Gloss to Satin
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Outlined Pearloid Sharkfin at 12th Fret
- Side Dots: Luminlay®
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® Original Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Headstock Binding: White
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Original Double-Locking Tremolo
- Pickups: Fishman® Fluence® Modern PRF-MHB-CK1 (Bridge),
- Fishman® Fluence® Modern PRF-MHB-AK1 (Neck)
- Pickup Color: Black
- Special Electronics: Active Electronics
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2.
- Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone (with Push/Pull Activation to Switch Between Voice 1 and Voice 2)
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.