Jackson JS32L DKA JS Series Dinky Arch Top Left-Handed, Bright Blue
Crafted for the southpaw, the JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS32 DKA LH has a poplar body with arched top, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint for rock-solid stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius amaranth fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girth, and can be shaped with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls.
Available in a striking Bright Blue finish, the JS32 DKA LH also features white neck binding and all-black hardware including a Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and die-cast tuners.
- NECK MATERIAL: Maple
- NECK CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- NECK FINISH: Satin
- NECK BINDING: White
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" (648 mm)
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Amaranth
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 24
- FRET SIZE: Jumbo
- NUT MATERIAL: Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson®
- NUT WIDTH: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS: Pearloid Sharkfin
- TRUSS ROD NUT: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- TRUSS ROD WRENCH: Yes
- HEADSTOCK: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- HEADSTOCK BINDING: White
- NECK PLATE: Jackson®
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.