Jackson JS32 JS Series Rhoads, Satin Grey w/Amaranth Fingerboard
The Rhoads JS32 has a poplar body and a bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint for rock-solid stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius fully bound amaranth fingerboard creates the ideal playing surface for fat riffs and easy chording near the black plastic nut while gradually flattening in the upper registers for lightning-quick solos and wide bends without fear of fretting out.
Other features include dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets, single volume and tone controls, three-way toggle switch, a Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo bridge and sealed die-cast tuners.
This sleek, angular axe is available in Black with White Bevels, Ivory or Satin Gray and is finished off with a pickguard and all-black hardware.
- Neck Material - Maple
- Neck Construction - Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish - Satin
- Neck Binding - White
- Scale Length - 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius - 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Fingerboard Material - Amaranth
- Number Of Frets - 24
- Fret Size - Jumbo
- Nut Material - Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson®
- Nut Width - 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays - Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rod Nut - Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
- Truss Rod Wrench - Yes
- Headstock - Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Headstock Binding - White
- Neck Plate - Jackson®
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.