Jackson JS32 JS Series King V, White w/Black Bevels
This formidable King V has a poplar body, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint for rock-solid stability. Its 12"-16" compound radius bound amaranth fingerboard features 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
Other features include dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way toggle switching, Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and sealed die-cast tuners.
Swift and deadly, the King V JS32 features all-black hardware and is available in Black with White Bevels, Gloss Black, Matte Army Drab or White with Black Bevels.
12"-16" COMPOUND RADIUS FINGERBOARD
Jackson pioneered the use of the innovative 12"-16" compound radius design, in which the fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
- NECK MATERIAL: 1-Piece Maple
- NECK CONSTRUCTION: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- NECK FINISH: Satin
- NECK BINDING: White
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.5" (648 mm)
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Amaranth
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 24
- FRET SIZE: Jumbo
- NUT WIDTH: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- POSITION INLAYS: Pearloid Sharkfin
- TRUSS ROD NUT: Truss Rod Adjustment at Nut
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.