Jackson DK3XR HSS X Series Dinky Electric Guitar, Neon Green
The DK3XR features a poplar body with sculpted shredder’s cut heel for quick access to the upper frets and a bolt-on maple neck with satin back finish for smooth playability, scarf joint for reduced playing fatigue and graphite reinforcement for stability against climate changes and environmental duress. Featuring rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and inverted pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius laurel fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos.
Routed for an HSS configuration, the DK3XR is loaded with a select power trio of Jackson pickups. The Jackson high-output humbucking pickup was painstakingly voiced for full, rich tone with maximum overdrive and sustain, while the Jackson single-coil middle and neck pickups deliver that tried-and-true Strat sound. Explore this instrument’s sonic palette with a five-way blade switch and single volume and tone controls, and dive bomb at will with reliable tuning stability from Jackson-branded Floyd Rose®-licensed double-locking tremolo bridge system.
Captivating in both sound and style, the X Series Dinky DK3XR HSS is dressed in Gloss Black, Cobalt Blue and Neon Green with a color matched reverse Jackson pointed 6-in-line headstock and black hardware. The Gloss Black model also features white pickup bobbins and white Jackson headstock logo, while Cobalt Blue and Neon Green feature pink pickup bobbins and pink Jackson headstock logo.
- 25.5” scale length
- Poplar body with sculpted shredder’s cut heel
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and satin back finish
- 12”-16” compound radius laurel fingerboard with rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets and inverted pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Jackson high-output humbucking bridge pickup and dual Jackson single-coil middle and neck pickups
- Five-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Jackson-branded Floyd Rose®-licensed double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.