Jackson DK2 Ash Pro Series Dinky Electric Guitar, Baked White
A modern metal machine, the Pro DK2 Ash features an ash body with sculpted shredder’s cut heel for easier access to the upper frets and a bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint. A hand-rubbed satin finish on the back of the neck provides greater playing comfort, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks. Featuring 24 jumbo frets and offset pearloid dot inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard is the ideal platform for heavy chording and fast, ripping solos.
A pair of direct mount brawny Seymour Duncan® humbucking pickups—JB™ (bridge) and ’59™ (neck)—power this axe, delivering powerful punch while retaining clarity with enhanced note definition, a critical component for modern metal. This instrument is also equipped with single volume and tone controls plus five-way blade switching to tweak and refine tone, and a recessed Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system for improved tuning stability.
Boasting Jackson’s distinctive style, the Pro DK2 Ash is available in a striking Baked White finish with color matched pointed 6-in-line headstock. Brooding black hardware, including sealed die-cast tuners and Dunlop® dual-locking strap buttons completes the package.
- Series: Pro
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Offset Pearloid Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 (Bridge), Seymour Duncan® ‘59™ SH-1N (Neck)
- Pickup Color: White
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Full Humbucker, Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil, Position 3. Both Inner Coils, Position 4. Neck Inner Coil Position 5. Neck Full Humbucker
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.