Jackson CBXNT DX IV X Series Concert Bass, Rocket Red
This 34”-scale bass pairs a poplar body with a graphite-reinforced neck-through-body design that generates formidable sustain, while the speed maple neck contour, 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard and 24 jumbo frets make for lightning-fast playability.
The heart of this four-string beast is a Jackson J-style bridge pickup and Jackson P-style neck pickup, mated to an active 3-band EQ circuit for adding punch, cut, rumble or grunt to your sound. A brand-new stylish chrome Jackson Bass Bacher IV string-through-body hardtail bridge enhances note attack and sustain without altering your carefully crafted tone while the sealed die-cast tuning machines keep the strings in tune, no matter how hard you dig into them.
The X Series Concert Bass CBXNT DX IV ups the ante in the style realm with all-new vivid Absynthe Frost, Gloss Black or Rocket Red finishes, each featuring a parchment pickguard, pearloid sharkfin inlays, chrome hardware including the bridge pickup cover, black skirt-style control knobs and Jackson pointed 4-in-line black headstock. Highly affordable, the CBXNT DX IV is the perfect weapon for the musician who requires nothing less than the latest in high-performance bass technology.
- 34”-scale, four-string bass
- Poplar body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and gloss color matched back finish
- 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Jackson J-style bridge and Jackson P-style neck pickups
- Active electronics
- Black skirt-style knobs with indicator for the master volume control, blend control and 3-band EQ (bass, mid and treble)
- Jackson Bass Bacher IV string-through-body hardtail bridge
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
- Available in Absynthe Frost, Gloss Black or Rocket Red with parchment pickguard, chrome hardware including a bridge pickup cover and Jackson pointed 4-in-line black headstock
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.