Jackson CBX IV X Series Signature David Ellefson 30th Anniversary Concert Bass, Quicksilver
Jackson® proudly celebrates the anniversary of this landmark album with the X Series Signature David Ellefson 30th Anniversary Concert™ Bass CBX IV. Bearing Ellefson’s personal touches, this monster bass is packed with enormous Jackson sound and the hyper-fast playability required by the fleet-fingered musician.
The poplar body features ergonomic contours that provide the perfect platform for launching a musical assault—the upper contour provides a comfortably stable anchor for pick or fingerstyle playing alike while the lower contour provides perfect balance when propped on a knee for monitor stands. The through-body quartersawn maple neck features a scarf joint and graphite-reinforcement rods that protect against extreme environmental and climate changes. Built for highly technical lightspeed playing, the 12”-16” compound radius laurel fingerboard flattens out as you move up the neck for increased playing comfort and speedy articulation.
Earth-shaking EMG® P and EMG J pickups in the neck and bridge positions provide plenty of girth and cut. Dial in your thunderous bass tone with a three-way toggle switch, single volume control and two-band EQ for boosting treble and bass. The Jackson HiMass™ 4-string bridge sharpens your notes’ attack for extra punch and clarity, granting enhanced sustain without significantly altering the bass’ fundamental tone.
A force to be reckoned with, the X Series Signature David Ellefson 30th Anniversary Concert™ Bass CBX IV displays Jackson’s distinctive style with an eye-catching Quicksilver finish, all-black hardware, including everything from the bridge to the Jackson sealed die-cast tuning machines, pearloid sharkfin neck inlays, and Jackson’s signature pointed 4-in-line black headstock with white “Radiation” logo and Ellefson’s signature embossed on the truss rod cover.
- Series: Artist Signature
- Body Shape: Concert™ Bass
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Maple
- Neck Construction: Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Gloss Color Matched
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 21, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Nut (Material/Width): White Plastic, 1.625” (41.3 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 4-In-Line
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 34” (86.36 cm)
- Bridge: Jackson® HiMass™
- Pickups: EMG® J (Bridge), EMG® P (Neck)
- Pickup Color: Black
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2.
- Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Two-Band EQ (Bass & Treble)
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.045-.100 Gauges)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.