Ibanez WS1 Wireless Guitar System
A built-in, button-activated "cable-tone mode" which is designed for use with passive pickups and emulates the tonal characteristics of a high-quality, 10 ft. guitar cable.
One of the biggest issues that we find with many of the key players is the noise floor especially when playing through high gain pedals or amps. Premium-grade electronic components are used in order to achieve professional-quality sound and a quietest-in-class noise floor.
Makes it usable with any type of guitar. The WS1 will not interfere with the tremolo system on a guitar featuring a top mount jack.
The WS1 can be used with all types of pickups. It works with passive, active magnetic pickups as well as piezo pickups.
Automatic channel select will choose the best option between 22 channels for clearest sound.
The WS1 features a built-in rechargeable battery with 4 hours of continuous use.
The WS1 will turn off automatically to avoid wasting battery life if it doesn’t detect any input signal for 10 minutes.
- 2.4GHz broadcast
- 24-bit/44.1kHz audio quality
- Super low latency (<5ms)
- Up to 30m/100ft line-of-sight range
- 4-hour continuous use battery life
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- THD + Noise : < 0.05% @1kHz, -10dBFS
- RF Output Power: 10mW E.I.R.P. max.
- Built-in Battery Capacity: 500mAh
- Battery charge USB cable supplied
- Dimensions 110(L) x 32(W) x 25(H) mm
- Transmitter Weight: 36g
- Receiver Weight: 36g
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.