Gretsch G5655TG Electromatic Center Block Jr. Single-Cut w/Bigsby, Aspen Green
The G5655TG Electromatic Center Block Jr. Single-Cut with Bigsby® and Gold Hardware features a smaller-sized body with a chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort. A lower set maple neck offers effortless access and performance, while the 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays offers excellent playability.
Its dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups deliver bold, dynamic and articulate tone with enhanced sonic punch. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit allows you to flexibly harness this instrument’s sonic power.
Boasting stage-stealing style, the G5655TG is available in Black Gold or Aspen Green with a gold pickguard and gleaming gold hardware, including the Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece, anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and G-arrow knobs.
- Collection: Electromatic®
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 10.5” (267 mm)
- Lower Bout: 13.5” (343 mm)
- Waist: 8.625” (219 mm)
- Neck: Maple, Thin “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic™ Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech® NuBone®, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 24.6” (625 mm)
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™
- Tailpiece: Bigsby® B70
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi with Black Gretsch® and Electromatic® Logos
- Pickups: Black Top Broad’Tron™ (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2.
- Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.