Gretsch G5220 Electromatic Jet Single-Cut w/V-Stoptail, Firestick Red
True Jet Essence with Broad’Tron™ Might The all-new G5220 Electromatic Jet BT Single-Cut with V-Stoptail delivers Broad’Tron™ power with classic Jet clarity.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies At the heart of each Electromatic Jet BT is a chambered mahogany body with maple top that produces a rich, present mid-range that accentuates big lows and shimmering highs.
All-new Black Top Broad’Tron Pickups A pair of Black Top Broad’Tron pickups drive the chambered mahogany body with maple top through thick, aggressive overdrive while maintaining astounding definition and note balance suitable for the most pristine clean tone.
Versatile Controls The Electromatic Jet BT is equipped with essential features that give you complete tonal control. The combination of individual pickup volume controls, master tone and master volume with treble bleed circuit provides intuitive global control over your pickup and tone settings.
- Collection: Electromatic®
- Body Material: Chambered Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 10.25” (260 mm)
- Lower Bout: 13.375” (340 mm)
- Waist: 8.5” (216 mm)
- Neck: Mahogany, Thin “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Big Block
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 24.6” (625 mm)
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™
- Tailpiece: Gretsch® V-Stoptail
- Pickguard: Silver Plexi w/ Black Gretsch® & Electromatic® Logos
- Pickups: Black Top Broad’Tron™ (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2.
- Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup),
- Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.