Godin Metropolis LTD EQ Acoustic Electric Guitar, Natural High Gloss
Regular price $1,695.00
Not all items are stocked at our Deerfield Beach location. If you're local, please contact us before visiting.
The Godin brand reveals a new maverick side to its already prominent line of electric guitars, namely the Limited Godin Acoustic Series. Designed with elements of prestige in terms of tonewoods and build components, the Godin Metropolis LTD Natural HG EQ will take you on an inspiring acoustic journey right from the first strum. The Metropolis Series offers plenty of eye candy through its classic yet modern design, while allowing for rich and defined tones. The Godin Acoustic Series—play it once, play it forever.
- Back and Sides Genuine Mahogany
- Top Solid Spruce Top
- Neck Mahogany
- Fingerboard Richlite
- Fingerboard Radius 16" (406.4 mm)
- Scale Length 25.5" (647.7 mm)
- Nut Width 1.72" (43.688 mm)
- Nut Type Graphtech
- Frets 21
- Machine Head Ratio 16:1
- Bridge and Tailpiece Ebony
- Bridge Electronics LR Baggs Anthem
- Controls 1x Piezo-Mic blend, 1x Volume, Battery check, Phase
- Color Natural
- Finish High Gloss
- String Set A6 LT
- String Guages .012 .016 .024 .032 .042 .053
- Case Deluxe TRIC Case
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.