Godin 5th Avenue Kingpin II CW Semi Hollow Electric Guitar, Cognac Burst
With the soul of a 1950s archtop, the 5th Avenue is a true vintage spirit of yesterday with today’s level of modern playability. With more projection & volume in the low/mids than traditional archtop acoustic guitars, the dynamically rich tone of the 5th Avenue makes this sophisticated instrument a dream to play but not a nightmare on your wallet. The Godin 5th Avenue Series now makes the dream of owning an affordable North American archtop a reality! From Alt-Country, Delta Blues, Slide, Jazz to Rock, the 5th Avenue can really deliver both acoustically and electrically.
Made from Canadian Wild Cherry, the body of the 5th Avenue features a molded arched top and back, as well as an adjustable bridge, classic F-holes, contoured high-gloss headstock, floating pickguard, and cream binding. Also, the rustic beauty of its Custom Polished Finish creates a gorgeous satin sheen reminiscent of the 19th century.
- Back and Sides - Canadian Wild Cherry
- Top - Canadian Wild Cherry
- Neck - Silver Leaf Maple
- Fingerboard - Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius - 16" (406.4 mm)
- Scale Length - 24.84" (630.936 mm)
- Nut Width - 1.72" (43.688 mm)
- Nut Type - Graphtech
- Frets - 21
- Machine Head Ratio - Bass side 18:1, Treble side 26:1
- Neck Pickup - Godin Kingpin P90 Single Coil
- Bridge Pickup - Godin Kingpin P90 Single Coil
- Bridge and Tailpiece - Graphtech Adjustable Tusq Bridge
- Controls - 1x Tone, 1x Volume, 3-way Switch
- H.D.R - Not Included
- Color - Cognac Burst
- Finish - Semi Gloss
- String Set - E12 Jazz
- String Guages - .012 .016 .024w .032 .042 .052 NICKEL WOUND (Wound G-string)
- Case - Deluxe TRIC Case
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.