Genzler Amplification BA210-3SLT Bass Array 500 Watt 2x10" 8 Ohm Bass Cabinet
Regular price $1,399.99
Not all items are stocked at our Deerfield Beach location. If you're local, please contact us before visiting.
The benefits of this design platform are exponential for the player:
- Delivering full, deep, low frequency response from the high efficiency dual 10” woofers — doing what they do best, providing excellent support of the fundamental for the lower strings of the instrument.
- Using a selective crossover point this design overcomes the “beaming” (pattern narrowing) effects of a full range signal being reproduced by larger low frequency drivers which is common in many current small cabinet designs.
- Lowering midrange and high frequency distortion by allowing the use of small, 3” high performance cone transducers that would otherwise be unsuitable without the increased acoustic sensitivity obtained by the array design.
- Providing a much more open, smoother midrange and high frequency response because of the ideal natural characteristics of the mid-high frequency array when compared to a conventional tweeter that cannot reproduce the crucial midrange frequencies without pattern control or un-natural distortion.
- Power Handling: 500 Watts
- Frequency Response: 45-14 KHz
- Sensitivity 1W/1M: 100 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
- Crossover Frequency: 800 Hz
- Weight LBs.: 38
- Dimensions – HxWxDP: 16″ x 23″ x 19 3/8″
- Two — premium Faital® neodymium 10” cast frame loudspeakers utilizing a unique dual-wound voice coil design for increased power handling and efficiency.
- Four – premium Faital® neodymium 3” mid/high cone drivers loaded into a sealed line array stack.
- Custom designed 6 dB/octave slopes in balance with the acoustical controls of each enclosure.
- Two — Speakon® NL-2 connector and two – ¼” sealed jacks; to reduce rear cabinet air loss and noise.
- Heavy-duty textured black vinyl.
- Black metal corners and heavy-duty metal recessed handles.Custom, curved grille with a unique center “pleat” to protect the array column.
- Large rubber feet.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.