Gallien-Krueger PLEX 4 Band Active Preamp DI
Expanded Voicing Options: Every knob of the PLEX features push activated functions that allow the user to tailor every nuance of their sound beyond the range of traditional tone controls. As each knob is pressed, the indicator is lit blue to signify that an option is engaged and the readout displays the current option level that is active. Need more low end thump? Push the bass/ bump knob to engage multiple levels of bass enhancement. Scooping out some mids for the ultimate slap tone is as easy pressing the low-mid/contour knob until you find just the right notch. Get rid of excessive pick noise and click by pressing the hi-mid/ hi-cut knob. Add just the right amount of “air” to a dark instrument or speaker via the presence function accessed by pressing the treble/presence knob.
No amp? No worries: Obviously, the pedal board friendly format, distortion, compressor and chromatic tuner with large LED display make PLEX an “all in one” extension of your existing live amp rig. But let’s face it, not every session or live performance has the need or capacity to allow for your favorite GK rig running at gig volume. The convenience of tracking direct and the use of in-ear monitors on stage has many players leaving their amps at home. With its world class preamp and virtually unlimited tone shaping, wide range of analog and digital input/output options, PLEX allows you to have your GK sound even when an amp is not in the cards.
- Four band active EQ and Contour
- Selectable Voicing options for expanded tone shaping
- Compressor with variable level, threshold, ratio, attack/release and gain reduction indicator
- Chromatic Tuner with large LED display
- Overdrive with variable volume and drive level with multiple symmetry and voicing options
- Aux Input
- Phones output
- Direct XLR output with ground lift and Pre/Post selector
- USB in/out for direct recording and re-amp capability
- Supports GK MBP powered enclosures
- Effects send/return
- 1/4" line output
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.