Gallien-Krueger Fusion 210 2x10" Bass Combo
Features include GK’s classic 4 band EQ, foot switchable tube Overdrive with dedicated tone control, Balanced DI with selectable Pre/ Post EQ , Effects Loop, Aux In and Headphone Output, and 2, 2.7, 4 and 8ohm Load Capacity selector to deliver optimum power when using external cabinets. Each knob is push activated allowing the user to engage the “Drive” and “Mute” functions as well as access additional voicing filters including “Voice”, “Cut”, “Body”, “Contour”, “Hi Cut” and “Presence”. The illuminated knob indicators change from white to blue as each sub function is engaged while providing the visual ques to make on the fly adjustments possible even on the darkest stages.
Fusion Combos feature a unique interconnection system utilizing circuit boards with gold plated connectors rather than cables with standard tin connectors to eliminate problems related to constant vibration and temperature extremes that can develop over time.
Fusion Combo Features At A Glacnce:
- Six Stage Tube Preamp with (3) 12ax7s
- Four band active EQ
- Foot Switchable Tube Overdrive with Tone Control (Footswitch Included)
- Illuminated Knobs with Push Activated “Voice”, “Cut”, “Body”, “Bump”, “Contour”, “Hi Cut” and “Presence” Voicing Filters
- "Bump", "Contour", and "Presence"
- Voicing Filters
- Balanced XLR Output Selectable Pre and Post EQ
- Unbalanced ¼” Send and Return
- Aux Input and Headphones Output
- Twist Lock Speaker Outputs
- 2, 2.7, 4 and 8ohm Load Capacity
- 800 watt Switch Mode Power amp
- Neodymium Speakers
- 1” Tweeter
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.