Earthquaker Devices The Wave Transformer Oscillator Eurorack
Regular price $199.00
Not all items are stocked at our Boca Raton location. If you're local, please contact us before visiting.
The Wave Transformer is an analog, vintage-voiced, voltage-controlled oscillator with over 8 octaves of accurate pitch tracking. It has 7 simultaneous wave outputs, including a unique Complex output. The Transform control morphs from a basic waveform through many strange iterations into a complex, gnarled mass of audio mutations at the Complex output. You can yield countless variations on these permutations by combining this novel circuit with Hard Sync, Soft Sync, Linear FM and Exponential FM. Additionally, you can mute the source waveform to use the circuit as a harmonic gate/VCA, rendering the Wave Transformer a voice unto itself. If that is not enough, there is a Shape Insert that allows you to transform external oscillations and modular-level audio sources.
- 100% analog circuit
- Over 8 octaves of pitch tracking starting from A-1 (13.75 Hz), covering more than the full range of a traditional piano keyboard 7 simultaneous waveform outputs
- Dedicated attenuators / attenuverters for each CV output
- Exponential and Linear Frequency Modulation inputs
- Hard and soft sync inputs
- Pulse width control between 0%–100%
- Fixed -1 octave 25% duty cycle suboctave pulse output
- Sub Square output switchable between 1 and 2 octaves down
- Complex Source mute switch allows simultaneous control of volume and timbre up to audio rates via the Transform CV output
- Dimensions: 20HP / Max Depth: 1 inch (25.4 mm)
- Current draw: 90 mA max from the +12v rail, 90 mA max from the -12v rail
- Standard 10-pin Eurorack power connector with a marking to notate the negative pins
- Reverse Voltage protection
- Over-current protection on all outputs
- Skiff friendly - protrudes less than 1 inch (25.4 mm) behind the panel with the power header installed
- Lifetime warranty
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.