DSM Noisemaker Drive Maker Tweakable Drive Engine
The Drive Maker (DM) was conceived as a response to the current trends on Boutique pedals and recording gear. Only a handful of builders are creating new things, investigating new tones, circuits, functions. Too many TS clones, Big Muffs, Fuzz Faces, Dist +, flood the market. If it is not a cheap clone, is a digital model of a cheap clone. Everyone is starting to sound the same!!
We understand that most home-players want to sound like their heroes. But that is not the goal of this unit. This is directed to the musician that want to find their own voice, the perfect touch, amount of harmonics, dynamics, and so on.
- Voice control: a unique, carefully designed pre-gain tone control, tuned from a bass boost at min, a treble boost at max, and flat at the middle.
- 3 clipping modes: OD for transparent, soft clipping characteristics, DIST for higher gain, more aggressive tones, and BROKEN, for a unique, very asymmetric clipping that responds to your picking style.
- Octave Up: The MD boasts the sweetest octave up you will find. From Sitar tones to sax-like textures, down to weird fuzzy drives.
- Boost function: It includes a footswitch activated boost, up to 30dB. Really handy for solos or when you want to push your amp tubes
- FX-loop: An internal FX loop lets you activate your favorite effects just by engaging the Drive maker. Also, It can be assigned for boost channel only.
- Guitar or Bass use: An internal switch lets you choose between 2 types of output voicings, designed to work with guitar or bass frequencies.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.