Dr Scientist Dusk Analog Filter
Dusk is a digitally controlled analog filter. At its heart is an analog 24dB/Octave low pass filter based around an old-school integrated circuit called an Operational Transconductance Amplifier or OTA. The OTA runs off of split +/-9V rails for great audio quality and a deep filter sound. The digital side brings a whole bunch of convenient and powerful features like controlling the filter setting, tap tempo, MIDI, 6 LFOs, and a platform for all the best filter modes in one small pedal.
- 3 Filter Modes, 6 LFO Waveforms in a small form factor
- High quality analog signal path
- Premium parts and components throughout
- True Bypass with soft touch relay switching
- MIDI implementation of all digital controls
- Expression pedal/CV control over Filter Cutoff
- Top mounted audio and power jacks
- Designed and handmade in B.C., Canada
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.