Dr Scientist Analyzer, Black-Studio
The Spectrum Analyzer is a visual device which reads audio information and displays it in 7 frequency bands, from 63Hz to 16kHz, represented by classic LED Bar Graphs. It reads information from any source that can be plugged into it—a computer, a guitar, a synth, a cellphone—or it can read the sound around it through a built-in microphone. Like all Dr. Scientist pedals, the Spectrum Analyzer can be used with guitar, bass, synths, and many other instruments.
- 7 bright bar graph LEDs to display your audio
- Available in several different colours
- Illuminated back plate
- Pass-through audio only
- Built-in microphone for room/live sound
- Comes with power supply and all necessary audio cables
- Works great with any audio input
- Sensitivity control for display level
- Designed and handmade in B.C., Canada
The Spectrum Analyzer is a purely visual device. It displays the levels of the frequencies of your audio signal on the big bar graph LEDs, dynamically and in real time. It doesn't affect your signal at all, it merely monitors your signal and displays the frequency info.
- Level knob – Sets the level of the LED display, varies with input signal source
- Pushbutton switch – Chooses between the Line Level input jacks or the built-in microphone
- Pass-through device with 10MΩ tap-off “looking” at audio signal
- 250mA @ 9VDC, 2.1mm centre negative
- Stereo Pass-through
- Dimensions: 56mm wide, 123mm long, 42mm tall (2.2” wide, 4.8” long, 1.7” tall)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.