Death By Audio Fuzz War
This Death By Audio pedal has hand spray painted graphix covering up meaty components and sound, giving you a high-tech fuzz mutilator at a punk rock price. With three knobs it can create a multitude of ultimate fuzz, boost, overdrive, and distortion sounds. Listen for yourself and you will see, this is the thickest sounding sustaining fuzz pedal we have ever heard.
- Volume: Controls the overall output level.
- Fuzz: Controls the gain of the fuzz circuit. At its lowest setting the pedal just acts as a tone shifter. As the fuzz knob is turned up it sweeps from a booster to an overdrive to a thick distortion to a full on blown out war of fuzz.
- Tone: A specially designed multi-curve shaping filter which changes the timbre of the pedal from super deep bass sludge to screaming highs.
- Dimensions: 5.87" x 4.72" x 2.5" (including hardware).
- Weight: 18 oz.
- Power: 9V (runs on standard 2.1mm negative center 9V adapter or included 9V battery).
- Current Draw: 1 mA.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.