Charvel Pro-Mod SC1 Henrik Danhage Limited Edition, White Relic
The So-Cal Style 1 ash body features a 25.5” scale length and a bolt-on maple neck with graphite-reinforcement rods that provide superior support against bending and extreme environmental fluctuations. A 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with comfortable rolled edges, 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays provides the ideal surface for brazen riffing and precise chording, while a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel allows for quick and easy neck relief tweaks on the fly.
A Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 bridge pickup is a well-versed, high output humbucker ideal for crunchy rock ‘n’ roll or blistering metal attitude, while the DiMarzio® Area 67™ DP419CR single-coil neck pickup shines with bright and shimmering clean tones.
The single white Strat®-style skirt volume knob (labeled as “Tone”) houses a push/push selector for switching between the bridge and neck pickups, while a top-mount Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system keeps this axe in tune through endless dive bombs and the most brutal riffs.
As if it’s been through 20 years of touring, the Henrik Danhage Limited Edition Signature ProMod So-Cal Style 1 sports a heavy White Relic finish topped with a 3-ply white pickguard, reverse licensed Fender® Strat headstock and relic’d neck, fingerboard and chrome hardware.
- Series: Artist Signature
- Body Shape: So-Cal Style 1
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Semi-Gloss Lacquer
- Neck Material: Relic’d Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Relic’d Maple, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Side Dots: Black
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Reverse Licensed Fender® Stratocaster®
- Tuning Machines: Charvel®-Branded Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Top-Mount)
- Pickguard: 3-Ply White
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 (Bridge),
- DiMarzio® Area 67™ DP419CR (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: Push/Push: Down = Bridge Pickup, Up = Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume (Labeled as Tone) with Push/Push for Pickup Switching
- Hardware Finish: Relic’d Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.