Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HSS FR E Sassafras, Satin Black
The San Dimas sassafras body is coupled with a bolt-on maple neck featuring a pair of graphite-reinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses. The speed neck profile is designed for lightning fast playing and completely unhindered position shifts, while the comfortably rolled fingerboard edges provide the broken-in feel of an instrument with plenty of playing miles on it, and plenty more to go. Perfect for faster tempos, the 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard hosts 22 jumbo frets and white dot inlays. For regularly touring musicians, a heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel is a must, allowing for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks.
The humbucking Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 pickup bridge and single-coil Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 middle and Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP neck pickups are mounted directly to the body for increased vibration transfer. This powerful pickup trio produces aggressive harmonics in the bridge position for distinguished blues and metal runs, and the perfect blend of heightened output and springy Stratocaster attitude in the middle and neck.
Extensive tonal variations are on top with a five-way blade pickup switch, volume control and a no-load tone control that operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, and removes itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through. Dive to rumbling depths or add a well-placed rising harmonic without sacrificing your tuning with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system.
Designed with style in mind, the Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HSS FR E Sassafras comes in a rich Satin Black finish with black hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Sassafras body
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back
- 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and white dot inlays
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 humbucking bridge, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 single-coil middle and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 RWRP single-coil neck pickups
- Five-way blade switch, volume control and no-load tone control
- Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Charvel-branded sealed die-cast tuners, Charvel neck plate and standard strap buttons
- Available in Satin Black with black hardware
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.