Bad Penny FX
Bad Penny FX Wireless Germanium Fuzz
Regular price $209.00
Not all items are stocked at our Deerfield Beach location. If you're local, please contact us before visiting.
Wireless is a take on some of the most sought after fuzz pedals around. Treble transistor circuit configuration, each tested and placed for their gain profiles and audio qualities. Various switching and control functions are available, making this a very versatile unit. Crank everything to the max for high gain, ripping fuzz or disengage the Gate and Bass switches, pull down the Fuzz knob to minimum and your signal will be sweet and mellow. This being a vintage germanium circuit, it is highly responsive to your guitar input volume, the lower your guitar volume, the less distortion of your signal. Rather than employ the standard tone filter control (think Big Muff), we felt that a more standard control just sounded better. Dialled to hard-left, the output will be reduced and high frequencies bled off, hard-right it brings you maximum headroom while still retaining the lower frequencies. If you are looking for that vintage sound and want your fuzz to be highly responsive to your guitar playing, germanium is the way to go.
- Mono 1/4" Neutrik jacks
- High-quality wide baton finger switches, footswitches and potentiometers
- Handmade English Ash hardwood and aluminium enclosure
- Non-dazzling orange indicator LEDS
- 22awg cloth wiring
- True-bypass switching
- A blend of modern and vintage components
- Germanium transistors are individually selected for the gain profiles and audio qualities. You are likely to find repro NKT275, vintage CV7005 or ASY37SV in this unit
- Internal faraday shielding
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.