Arturia KeyLab 49 MKII Keyboard Controller, Black
Our 49-key keyboard controller is made for maximum expression and performance, with velocity and aftertouch in addition to high-quality knobs, faders, assignable switches and 16 of the best-feeling pads around.
This premium controller is a perfect match for the included Analog Lab software; the preassigned controls make an ideal hybrid solution for plug-and-play sound creation. Simply connect KeyLab 49 to Analog Lab and you can put your mouse away, enjoying the same workflow as with a traditional hardware synthesizer.
With KeyLab 49 you have unparalleled access to 5000 sounds modeled after the most classic synthesizers and keyboards of all time. The innovative Multi mode provides layer/split functions, so you can layer these sounds and play them at the same time while adding professional-grade effects.
And as with the entire KeyLab series, the keyboard and controls can be easily used with any other music software.
KeyLab 49 is our new professional-grade 49-key USB MIDI Controller. It’s entirely preassigned to work with the Analog Lab software, so it’s ready out of the box to give you immediate and in-depth control over your sound. But KeyLab 49 is also a Universal MIDI controller, so it’s compatible with any third party-software and hardware. Remapping the controls is simple with the included MIDI Control Center software.
1. MIDI In/Out Connect your favorite MIDI hardware via the MIDI In and Out ports
2. Control inputs Input connectors for adding expression pedals, a sustain pedal and a breath controller
3. USB 2.0 USB MIDI class-compliant operation for direct connect to your computer or iOS device (camera connection kit required)
4. Optional DC power Optional DC power input allows use as a standalone controller
5. Pitch and Mod Wheels Ergonomically-designed pitch bend and modulation wheels
6. LCD screen for easy editing LCD display allows for easy editing and instant feedback of parameters and presets in Analog Lab
7. Two banks of 10 encoders Two banks of 10 assignable encoders for use with your favorite plug-in or DAW
8. Two banks of 9 faders Two banks of 9 faders gives you plenty of options for control. Inverse drawbar mode for use with organ plug-ins
9. Octave Transpose buttons Octave transpose buttons allow you to shift the keyboard range up or down
10. Direct controls for Analog Lab Tight integration with our Analog Lab software gives you the feel of a hardware synth but with the power of software.
11. Assignable buttons 10 assignable buttons for instant recall of your favorite Analog Lab sounds and quick control of your favorite DAW
12.Transport Controls The transport controls can send MIDI Machine Control messages for hands-on access to your DAW.
13.Backlit velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads 16 backlit, ultra-responsive velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.